- A drop of a liquid.
- I put a drip of vanilla extract in my hot cocoa.
- An apparatus that slowly releases a liquid, especially one that releases drugs into a patient's bloodstream (an intravenous drip).
- He's not doing so well. The doctors have put him on a drip.
- A limp, ineffectual, boring or otherwise uninteresting person.
- He couldn't even summon up the courage to ask her name... what a drip!
- To fall one drop at a time.
- To leak slowly.
- To let fall in drops.
- To have a superabundance of valuable things.
- To rain lightly.
- To be wet, to be soaked.
The above text is a snippet from Wiktionary: drip
and as such is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.